The District Board of Directors dedicates a substantial amount of time and energy to adopt an annual operating budget before the beginning of each fiscal year. The budget serves as a policy document, an operations guide, a financial plan, and a communication device.
The process for developing our budgets typically begins with strategic planning in June or July by the Budget and Finance Committee; currently consisting of two Board members, the General Manager, and the Administrative Manager, through a series of meetings and analysis, resulting in an operating budget. The District may not spend more than the approved operating budget, and the Board must approve amendments to the budget.
Following are the District budgets for the last five years or more, in a searchable excel format.
Fiscal Year 2023
- Initial Budget to be approved 7/14/2022
Fiscal Year 2022
Fiscal Year 2021
Fiscal Year 2020
- Budget Revision 1 Approved 5/14/2020
- Initial Budget Approved 8/22/2019
Fiscal Year 2019
- Budget Revision 1 Approved 3/14/2019 (excel)
- Initial Budget Approved 8/9/2018 (excel)
- Initial Budget Approved 8/9/18 (pdf)
- Initial Budget Summary-level Version (excel)
Fiscal Year 2018
- Budget Revision 2 Approved 6/14/2018 (excel)
- Budget Revision 1 Approved 2/8/2018 (excel)
- Initial Budget Approved 8/10/2017 (excel)