With the drought worsening, we thought this would be a good time to hold a community meeting for constituents and permittees. District staff, including General Manager Tim Loftus, will provide information on our role as a conservation district, how our aquifers work, drought triggers, managing your well through drought, and more. Board Member Dan Pickens (Precinct 1) will also be on hand to facilitate the discussion and share his ideas for private-well management. Please join us!
August 6, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Rolling Oaks Clubhouse
1031 Lonesome Trail
Driftwood, Texas 78619
- Drought Information/Frequently Asked Questions: https://bseacd.org/regulatory/drought-information-resources/
- Drought Media Tool-Kit: https://bseacd.org/drought-edu/
- Press Release archive: http://bseacd.org/publications/press-releases/
- Drought Status page: http://bseacd.org/aquifer-science/drought-status/
- Drought Management page: http://bseacd.org/regulatory/drought-management/